Wednesday 4 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Dosen't time fly! I can't believe it's January already, I'm sure this time last year it was only September...

Well a new year means a new start and this is my new start! I'm not calling it a new years resolution cos those are doomed to fail before they even start (with me anyway), so a new start it is!

Last year did have good points and I'm sure if I have a good think I could come up with quite a few highlights but on a few levels it was a bit of a pants year for me, and as it's my life, it's down to me to change it starting now!

Things I want to achieve...
  • Get out and about more
  • Take more photographs
  • Craft more (and use stash that I already have)
  • Blog more often (seen as my last post was 2 months since, this shouldn't be too hard!)
  • Get to know new people
  • Get to bed at a reasonable time
  • Add more to this list as I think of them...
I've made a start already, I'm blogging and I've enquired about attending a weekly craft class! It starts tomoz, so dizzy head permitting, this time tomorrow I'll be getting ready to go out, meet new people, craft something new and have something worth taking a picture of!

I don't think 5 out of 6 is a bad start, do you?

Keeping my fingers crossed for a clear head and nice peeps at the class...

No comments:

Post a Comment